Mark your calendars for November 19th, 2022. After two years, Friendsgiving will return! Thank you to all of our supporters who took part in our Golden Ticket Raffle this year, bought a red bow, or made a donation to the PCF. It's because of you, our generous neighbors, that we can continue to meet the needs of our nonprofits.
The winners of this year's Golden Ticket Raffle are:
- Full Day Offshore Fishing Excursion for 6 people aboard Jim Borders' 58' Viking Sport Fishing Boat - Jim Duke
- 131 MAIN Restaurant Cornelius - Dining Experience for 8 - Tonje Olsen
- One Round of Golf for 4 @ The Peninsula Club - Tom & Vicki Childers
- Griffin Brothers Ultimate Home Service Package - Jenny Youdes
- Artfully Designed Home Landscape Package - Todd & Karen Vance
- Dine Around Town - Your Favorite Places (gift cards for local restaurants) - Mike Elliott
- Yonahlossee Resort getaway 4 nights plus a $100 gift certificate to the award-winning Gamekeeper Restaurant - Dave Gadai
- Brews & Bros - Party in a Cooler - Will Schirmer
- The Peninsula Club Chef's Table for 8 - Stuart Towsey
- Cheers to Shopping (Gift cards & items from local shops) - Leigh Ann Hoffman
Congratulations to all our winners! We wish everyone a wonderful holiday and hope to see you all at Friendsgiving 2022.